This free, family-friendly event is hosted by community stakeholders to:
– promote RECOVERY from addiction;
– provide EDUCATION about the disease;
– offer RESOURCES to both the addicted and their family & friends;
– impart HOPE to our community;
– and to HONOR the memories of those we have lost.
Community providers will be on-site. Join us for an afternoon of live bands, interactive activities, educational materials, and more!
Join and get our best recommendations about great local businesses, events and resources. No charge. No spam. Only love.