About this event
In 2011 CCE was founded. Our mission has grown over the past 10 years, and today we are the Bridge Builders between Passion and Purpose to make the Dreams of Creative Entrepreneurs become Reality. Our programs expand the capacity for creatives and artists to emerge as viable entrepreneurs.
10 years in the making, the Center for Creative Economy has a LOT to celebrate and it wouldn’t be possible without our community.
Please join us and SHINE through the night with three amazing Showcases:
- Keynote Speaker Susan Jaffe, Artistic Director Pittsburgh Ballet Theatre
- Shine- An original contemporary dance inspired from the energy and movement found in the CCE programs: Kinetic, Momentum, and Velocity. SHINE choreographed by Trish Casey, UNCSA School of Dance, Senior Faculty, in collaboration with UNCSA alumni, Madalyn Bailey & Bekah Downing
- Shine will feature an original spoken word performance by LB the Poet
- Live Music
- Photography contest entries and winners sponsored by Vivid Metal Prints via Richard Brenner
- Learn how to register your creative photography entry here!
- Winning photos will be converted to a metal medium and auctioned off at the event
Curated artisanal products from founders in CCE’s Velocity Accelerator.
The Party Continues With…
- Door Prizes
- Complimentary Dinner Buffet & Beverages
- Networking with amazing creative and innovative leaders
Please Join Us on May 19, 2022!
Each ticket purchased contributes to CCE’s 10th anniversary Challenge. We are raising $110, 000 to match our Challenge donors from Spring 2021.
We hope you will join us at the event! If not able to attend, we invite you to make a tax deductible contribution to the 10th Anniversary Challenge Match!
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
In accordance with The Ramkat’s COVID policy, all guests will be required to wear a mask except when actively eating or drinking. Guests are required to show proof of full vaccination OR a negative PCR lab test result from 48 hours prior to the event, along with a matching photo ID. At-home rapid tests will not be accepted.