Come to Miss Angels Farm on the last Sunday of May to celebrate Memorial Day and raise funds for Trinity Episcopal Food Bank!
This rain-or-shine event, our first of the 2022 season, includes free entry for the public, the best vintage cars and hot rods from across the state, a variety of food trucks, and pick-your-own flowers from our rose, poppy, and wildflower fields for an extra fee. If you’re able, please bring a canned or non-perishable food item with you to donate to the Food Bank!
So far, food trucks present at this event include:
- Town Fork Mobile Kitchen (Japanese/Hibachi)
- Dog House Hot Dogs (Hot Dogs)
- Another?! Food Truck (Pub Fare/Soul Food)
- T’s Treats (Desserts)
- Kettle Corn
- King Tuts Hot Dog Palace (Hot Dogs)
- Oink N Moo (BBQ)
- and more to come! Stay tuned by following this event on Facebook!