Bookmarks hosts the largest annual book festival in the Carolinas, bringing 20,000 attendees to Winston-Salem in 2019. It is important to us that we keep the festival free and open to the public. In order to do that and cover the rising costs of festival production, we need your help!
Join us for a fun evening of drinks, dinner, and games in Winston-Salem’s coolest new venue — Roar! Presented with support from our friends at Dewey’s.
Learn more about this year’s festival and be the first to get tickets to exclusive festival events.
This year’s honorary emcee and host is bestselling author Charlie Lovett.
Get tickets here: https://www.eventbrite.com/…/2022-bookmarks-festival….
Tickets are $50 per person. $20 is a tax deductible donation to Bookmarks. Tickets include:
– Two drink tickets
– Valet parking
– Entry to all of Roar’s games such as boutique bowling and golf simulation
– One token that can be used to enter into one of the evening’s grand prizes (listed below)
– Dessert from Dewey’s Bakery
– $20 tax deductible gift to Bookmarks
Additional raffle tickets will be for sale on site or you can add them to your ticket purchase for $5.00. The grand prize drawings will happen at the end of the night but you do not have to be present to win.
The grand prizes are:
– Ultimate Book Bundle: A book by every festival author! (we will have one drawing for adult titles and one for kids and teen combined)
– VIP Festival Experience: Reserved seats at a festival venue of your choice and every special event, tickets to keynote events (including the sold out opening with Taylor Jenkins Reid), front-of-the-line signing passes, festival tote with goodies
– Exclusive Chef’s Kitchen Tour: You and 5 friends will explore Chef Belinda Smith-Sullivan’s beautiful kitchen inside the residences at the R. J. Reynolds Building. Hear some tips and tricks from a master chef, spice blend entrepreneur, and cookbook author.
– Dash-n-Grab: This coveted experience gives you 90 seconds to dash into the Bookmarks bookstore and grab all the books you want!
Thank you to our event sponsor Dewey’s Bakery and thank you for helping us keep the festival free for years to come!