As the Community Manager of transformGSO – Lewis Street, you will play an integral role in providing a professional, inspirational, and welcoming environment for our members, visitors, and guests.
The ideal candidate is naturally outgoing with outstanding hospitality skills and experience with facility management and events. They have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, proficiency in administration, and a strong work ethic.
This is an at-will employment, which means either party may terminate this agreement at any time, for any reason.
CUSTOMER CARE + ENGAGEMENT:
- Serve as representative of transformGSO at the front desk by greeting guests and members, answering the phone and directing calls, sorting mail, and assisting members and guests with problems or needs
- Provide tours, meet with prospective members, and sign up new members
- Meet all new members, and reconnect with them regularly throughout their time at transformGSO
- Assist the Executive Director with onboarding new members and tenants by providing orientations and other onboarding services
- Coordinate community engagement opportunities (both internal and external)
- Handling inquiries for membership, leasing, and venue inquiries in an effective and timely manner
- Keep space tidy throughout the day by resetting furniture in the common areas and conference rooms, cleaning tables and counters, clearing clutter, etc.
- Support event and/or meeting setup and breakdown as needed
- Grind and brew coffee
- Assist members, visitors, and guests with technology issues/needs including connecting to monitors in the conference rooms, using the printer, connecting to the WiFi, etc.
- Open the coworking space and prep the facility to clean, professional standards
- Close the facility daily by following operational checklists, preparing the space for overnight usage and a successful reopening the next day
- Manage maintenance requests and preventative maintenance tasks by addressing them directly or assigning them to maintenance staff or vendors as needed
- Serve as primary contact for vendors who service the facility and manage relationships with said vendors
- Oversee and purchase facility inventory including kitchen products, cleaning supplies, and office supplies
- Other projects and duties as assigned.