Who We Are
The Center for Creative Leadership (CCL) is a top-ranked global provider of leadership development solutions with a mission to advance the understanding, practice, and development of leadership for the benefit of society worldwide. The Societal Advancement division of CCL focuses on leadership development in four vertical areas of practice: K12 education, Higher Education, Nonprofit, and Population Health. The Development team works collaboratively with the different vertical directors, faculty, operations, and the CCL enterprise to provide high-quality, high-impact leadership solutions to our clients.
This exciting new role in CCL’s Development Team is right for you if you love detail, like seeing projects to completion, and enjoy creating impact as part of a growing team. The Project Manager is an essential member of our sales and philanthropy team, enabling strategy implementation through process management, reporting, and coordination. This position acts as an implementation manager for SA’s philanthropy strategy, creating and maintaining processes and procedures that build client relationships. In addition, the Project Manager provides sales support by maintaining SA’s proposal and client collateral in conjunction with CCL’s marketing and proposal development teams, as well as coordinating sales/product capacity development with global markets sales. Undergirding SA’s strategies for revenue generation, the role is responsible for reporting and list management within CCL’s CRM and donor management system(s).
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Strategy Implementation: Work with Development Director and Corporate & Foundation Relations Manager to create and implement processes that support CCL’s philanthropic strategy including, but not limited to, event/program planning and execution, research, philanthropy campaigns, and internal and external communication.
- Revenue Generation: Support sales and grant process through proposal development and process management. Coordinate with SA’s marketing team to ensure all SA sales collateral is current in Highspot and other shared resources. Assist development team and Portfolio Directors with analysis of RFPs.
- Data Analysis & Reporting: Utilize CCL’s CRM system (Dynamics) to create and maintain revenue reporting for Societal Advancement. Respond to requests for data in coordination with Director of Development. Maintain CCL’s donor database and work with Development Director to determine options for new systems and processes.
- Team Support: Provide ongoing support for Development team in all aspects of sales and philanthropy. Enable communication between team members and across other team, e.g. Finance, Marketing, etc. Be a strong voice for Development and Philanthropy at CCL.
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
Specific Functional Work Experience Required
- Experience in data management and reporting; CRM and/or donor database experience preferred.
- Intermediate to advanced skill with Microsoft Office Suite applications including MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel is required.
- Proven experience in exercising utmost discretion regarding confidential client information.
Required Knowledge, Skills, or Abilities necessary to be effective in the job
- Careful attention to detail and accuracy of data, both narrative and financial.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Effective interpersonal skills for group and multi-level organization interaction.
- Ability to work independently without direct supervision, as well as within a team.
- Excellent organizational, planning, and time management skills.
- Flexibility to adjust and change work direction in response to a rapidly changing work environment.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize competing requests and requirements; set priorities under deadline pressures.
Pay and Benefits
- The hiring range for this role is $55,000 – $65,000. Offer will be commensurate with relevant qualifications and professional experience
- 403(b) Savings Plan with employer contribution
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Health savings and flexible spending accounts
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Employer-paid short-term and long-term disability
- Employer-paid life insurance
- Employee and family assistance program
- Various voluntary options for additional plans or coverage levels
Because of CCL’s work with the federal government, our organization is required to comply with United States Executive Order 14042, Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors. All current and newly hired US-based CCL employees must be fully vaccinated or be granted a religious or medical accommodation by Tuesday, January 4, 2022, or before their date of hire if after January 4. If an accommodation is granted, the individual will then be required to submit evidence of weekly negative test results. For locations outside the US, country or region-specific regulations may apply.
The Center for Creative Leadership commits to creating an accessible and supportive work environment where each employee is encouraged to bring their unique ideas, backgrounds, and experiences to the workplace. For more information about our equity, diversity and inclusion efforts, please click here.
The Center for Creative Leadership is committed to a policy of equality of opportunity for all its employees and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, religion, military status, veteran status, or disability or any other protected class under federal, state, or local law.