Here at Goodwill, your work changes the lives of people with barriers to employment. Goodwill is also a fun place to work that gives you opportunities to learn and grow through cross-training and advancement opportunities!
Customer Service Associate – Sales: Do you love a fast-paced work environment and working with a fun team? If so, we want you to work with us! Our Customer Service Associate – Sales employees support the Goodwill Mission by providing exemplary customer service to include assisting customers in locating requested merchandise, answering inquiries concerning store policies and procedures, ringing up customer transactions, processing payments, and completing sales, in accordance with established guidelines. Our Customer Service Associate – Sales employees stock shelves, counters, tables and clothing racks with merchandise. They assist in preparing the store for daily opening and closing procedures.
Amazing reasons to work for Goodwill:
- Flexible scheduling so you can have a life
- No extended hours for the holiday season, enjoy time with your family and friends
- Career growth opportunities through our specialized training and development
- A guaranteed ten thousand steps to keep you active and healthy!
- A salary that is competitive with other leading retailers
- Never the same day, or the same donation twice!
- Part-Time is defined as 20 – 28 hours per week. We pay bi-weekly. The rate of pay for this position is $11.00 per hour.
Benefits: PTO, Cancer, Accident Insurance, Direct Deposit, Employee Assistance Program, Identity Theft Protection, Legal Shield Protection.