The Manager, B2B Marketing, will be responsible for overseeing key areas of our client-focused marketing strategy including Account Based Marketing and Sales Enablement. A key thought leader in our overall B2B strategy, this role will be responsible for fostering deep partnerships with sales to drive our business with strategic account customers and prospects across CCL’s global footprint. The role will be responsible for planning and carrying out marketing activities that provide insights for decision-maker engagement while maximizing the efficiency of the sales and marketing process. A contributor to our overall digital marketing approach, this role will provide strategic guidance to inform content, webinar and tool development to support sales enablement, lead nurture tactics, and best practices for the lead flow process and CRM use.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Key liaison between Sales and Global Marketing, partnering with all stakeholders to create comprehensive marketing strategies to engage key accounts and drive revenue growth priorities.
- Lead the understanding and reporting of performance of those strategies; apply learnings to ongoing campaign efforts.
- Oversee the creation, execution and reporting for specific campaigns utilizing various channels including digital, webinars, thought leadership content, events, tools, and social media.
- Guide the deployment of ready-to-implement marketing tactics in support of sales efforts by utilizing CRM, Sales Navigator and Highspot.
- Participate in the review of lead funnel activity and overall pipeline health including the quality and quantity of leads and advise on the appropriate processes for assigning and follow up of those leads.
- Partner closely with the content team to help define key customer challenges, inform content planning, support case study development and to effectively deploy content across the buyer journey.
- Map customer touch points across the buying journey to ensure the right mix of content, collateral and sales tools are activated and measurable at each stage; initiate the creation of new assets where needed.
- Work with sales to identify gaps in database and define strategies for improving key personas and contact information within strategic accounts.
- Identify opportunities to improve marketing effectiveness through better audience segmentation, marketing techniques, and processes.
- Oversee sales enablement to ensure alignment and consistency and to provide ad hoc marketing support in response to new opportunities or changes with select accounts.
Specific Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required
- 5+ years of professional experience in marketing roles at top-tier companies, preferably with experience in ABM, demand generation, and/or field marketing roles with global audiences.
- A strong digital background and understanding of how to use inbound, content, and outbound marketing to penetrate accounts.
- Familiarity or demonstrated expertise in the enterprise B2B sales process and customer relationship marketing (CRM) systems.
- Ability to quickly learn and use new digital marketing platforms including ABM tools, reporting dashboards, and marketing automation, etc.
- Demonstrated project management and collaboration skills to achieve practical results cross-functionally with sales, marketing and product teams.
- A team player who enjoys teaching others, is receptive to ideas from others and comfortable with change.
- Analytical skills to interpret market and behavioral trends and guide how CCL communicates with clients.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, with advanced proficiency in PowerPoint and Excel.
Pay and Benefits
- The hiring range for this role is $70,000 to $80,000 and offer will be commensurate with relevant qualifications and professional experience
- 403(b) Savings Plan with employer contribution
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Health savings and flexible spending accounts
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Employer-paid short-term and long-term disability
- Employer-paid life insurance
- Employee and family assistance program
- Various voluntary options for additional plans or coverage levels
Because of CCL’s work with the federal government, our organization is required to comply with United States Executive Order 14042, Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors. All current and newly hired US-based CCL employees must be fully vaccinated or be granted a religious or medical accommodation by Tuesday, January 4, 2022, or before their date of hire if after January 4. If an accommodation is granted, the individual will then be required to submit evidence of weekly negative test results. For locations outside the US, country or region-specific regulations may apply.
The Center for Creative Leadership commits to creating an accessible and supportive work environment where each employee is encouraged to bring their unique ideas, backgrounds, and experiences to the workplace. For more information about our equity, diversity and inclusion efforts, please click here.
The Center for Creative Leadership is committed to a policy of equality of opportunity for all its employees and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, religion, military status, veteran status, or disability or any other protected class under federal, state, or local law.