JOB TITLE: Graphic Design Intern
JOB REPORTS TO: Jessica Aveyard, Vice President of Ballpark Experience and Branding
LENGTH OF EMPLOYMENT: Internship runs from April 2022– September 2022 (dates can be adjusted to fit school schedule). Expected to work 9:00am-5:00pm on non-game days and 11:30am until the end of the game on game days. *This is an unpaid position for internship credit*
JOB FUNCTIONS INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Create marketing material from flyers to mailers
- Create print ads
- Create Bolt’s Illustrated hand out for 70+ games and work closely with production company
- Manage photos taken during the 2021 season (Compile and organize)
- Develop artwork for social media
- Update and create computer graphics for in game promotions
- Produce short video content for social media and in game experiences
- Create and load all Special Event graphics held at Truist Stadium
- Operate a control room computer or camera on 70+ games
- Assist in other departments on non-game day as needed
TRAINING: All new hires in the Winston-Salem Control Room will be thoroughly trained on all equipment and software within the Control Room. You will receive training and skills needed to be successful with the Winston-Salem Dash or any other professional production room.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.