High energy Grateful Dead
Sat May 15 at The Ramkat
Limited tickets available
Reserved table seating/socially distanced
Early show 7 PM
Late show 10 PM
EARLY SHOW TICKETS: https://www.etix.com/…/cosmic-charlie-7-pm-winstonsalem…
LATE SHOW TICKETS:
“Cosmic Charlie really is a great band – these guys do this music the way it should be done: having the conversation in their own voices.”
-David Gans, Grateful Dead archivist
Cosmic Charlie was born in the musical Mecca of Athens, Georgia. From its summer 1999 inception, the band swiftly cemented its reputation as a band that puts a unique and personal twist on the Grateful Dead catalogue, a Dead cover band for folks that are ambivalent about Dead cover bands. Rather than mimicking the Dead exactly, Cosmic Charlie chooses to tap into the Dead’s energy and style as a foundation on which to build. The result is healthy balance of creativity and tradition, and both the band and its audience are taken to that familiar edge with the sense that, music is actually being MADE here tonight.
Moving and shaking even the most skeptical of Deadheads, Cosmic Charlie storms into a town and plays with an energy that eludes other bands, an energy that sometimes eluded the Dead themselves. Those precious moments during Dead jams when the synchronicity is there and all is right with the world, these are moments that Cosmic Charlie relishes and feverishly welcomes with open arms. Clearly, Cosmic Charlie’s audiences are also eager to arrive at those moments, and together with the band, they have indulged in many memorable evenings.
Band website: https://www.cosmiccharlie.net
Venue COVID Policy
* If you feel ill or have a temperature exceeding 100 degrees, or have a known COVID exposure in the past 7-10 days, please do not attend a show at The Ramkat or Gas Hill Drinking Room.
* All attendees will be required to wear a mask while inside the venue and away from their table. Please bring your own mask.
* All shows in The Ramkat & Gas Hill Drinking Room are seated performances.
* Tickets are sold by the table/pod/stool only.
* To minimize all gatherings of patrons inside the venue, beverage orders will be taken by servers at the table.
* All shows in Gas Hill and The Ramkat are time-limited to reduce the amount of time patrons, bands and staff are in the venue together.
* If you contract COVID within two weeks after attending a concert, please let us know as soon as possible. We will alert all attendees of potential exposures.
* All concerts will be limited to 13% capacity. Current guidelines allow for 50% capacity, but to ensure proper social distancing, we are only allowing 13% of our capacity.
* Thorough deep cleaning and sanitizing procedures are in place for before, after and during each performance.
* When you arrive at the venue, staff will direct you to your table. We ask that you only leave your table to use the restroom.
* No exiting and re-entry of the venue will be allowed.
* Please be respectful to our staff and fellow patrons and conscious of social distancing. This is a team effort, and we appreciate your compliance and understanding.
* If patrons do not follow the COVID safety procedures and precautions as we have laid out to ensure the safety of fellow concert-goers, musicians and Ramkat staff, you will be asked to leave the show and no refund will be given.
* If you have any questions, concerns or comments, please email the venue at firstname.lastname@example.org
Join and get our best recommendations about great local businesses, events and resources. No charge. No spam. Only love.