Saturday Evening Parapalooza
Saturday, February 26 at 7:00 p.m. at Reynolds Place Theatre inside the Milton Rhodes Center for the Arts
A Parapalooza is a chance for attendees to hear all of the authors read from their books. Each author is personally introduced and given two minutes to read one carefully selected paragraph from their book. There will be a booksigning reception following the event for attendees to meet authors and have their books signed and/or personalized. Tickets for this event are $45 (plus tax & fees) each.
Discounted tickets are available for people who want to attend the Saturday Parapalooza and the Sunday Movable Feast. To apply the discount, you must purchase your Sunday ticket first and add on a discounted Parapalooza ticket – get your Sunday tickets and discounted Parapalooza ticket here!
Covid Protocols (as of December 1, 2021)*
- The facility’s owner, the Arts Council of Winston-Salem and Forsyth County, requires you to provide proof of full vaccination OR a negative PCR lab test result from 48 hours before the event you plan to attend, along with a matching photo ID. At-home rapid tests will not be accepted.
- You must present proof of vaccination or negative PCR lab test result for admission to the venue.
- Proof of vaccination can be a physical vaccination card or a photo/scan of the front and back of a vaccination card on a mobile device.
- Masks will be required inside the venue at all times except when eating or drinking in the lobby during the event reception. The reception is voluntary for those who would like to have refreshments. Masks must be worn during booksignings and conversations with authors. Disposable masks will be available upon request.
- No food or drink is permitted inside the theatre (with the exception of water for the authors)
- Those who do not comply with Covid protocols will be asked to leave and will not be refunded.
- Industrial air filtration systems were recently installed in this venue.
Please note: Event seating is first come, first served.
Due to the authors wearing masks, hearing may be an issue for some. If you are worried about being able to hear the authors properly, we suggest you attend the Saturday night Parapalooza when authors will have microphones.
* Covid protocols are subject to change per venue, county, and organization regulations. Masks will be required for all the event.