Sunday Afternoon Movable Feast
Sunday, February 27 at 3:00 p.m. at Reynolds Place Theatre inside the Milton Rhodes Center for the Arts
This event is a traditional Movable Feast where each author visits ten tables for ten minutes each — think speed dating with authors! Each table will hear from 10 different authors. Halfway through the author rotations, we will have a 30 minute reception. There will be a booksigning following the event for attendees to have books signed and personalized. Tickets for this event are $45 (plus tax & fees) each or a discounted $320 (plus tax & fees) for a table purchase.
You may purchase discounted tickets to Saturday Night’s Parapalooza event as an individual ticket add-on when you purchase your Sunday Movable Feast tickets.
Covid Protocols (as of December 1, 2021)*
- The facility’s owner, the Arts Council of Winston-Salem and Forsyth County, requires you to provide proof of full vaccination OR a negative PCR lab test result from 48 hours before the event you plan to attend, along with a matching photo ID. At-home rapid tests will not be accepted.
- You must present proof of vaccination or negative PCR lab test result for admission to the venue.
- Proof of vaccination can be a physical vaccination card or a photo/scan of the front and back of a vaccination card on a mobile device.
- Masks will be required inside the venue at all times except when eating or drinking in the lobby during the event reception. The reception is voluntary for those who would like to have refreshments. Masks must be worn during booksignings and conversations with authors. Disposable masks will be available upon request.
- No food or drink is permitted inside the theatre (with the exception of water for the authors)
- Those who do not comply with Covid protocols will be asked to leave and will not be refunded.
- Industrial air filtration systems were recently installed in this venue.
Please note: if you are purchasing an individual ticket to Sunday’s Movable Feast, you will be seated with other people who purchase individual tickets. Seating is first come, first served.
Due to the authors wearing masks, hearing may be an issue for some. If you are worried about being able to hear the authors properly, we suggest you attend Saturday night when authors will have microphones.
* Covid protocols are subject to change per venue, county, and organization regulations. Masks will be required for the event.